We are committed to the health and safety of our team and guests and rely on your support to do your part to protect yourself, your family and other people at the farm by adhering to the following guidelines:
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick or have any symptoms of COVID-19; have been in contact with recognized COVID-19 cases; or have traveled to states listed in NJ’s travel advisory within the last 2 weeks.
- MASK POLICY:
- You are REQUIRED to wear a mask while in the parking area, when you are checking in to pick up a tag or pay for your tree, when in contact with any team members, and out on the farm when physical distancing is not possible.
- Masks are OPTIONAL when you are out in the trees and physically distant from any other customers and staff.
- Hand sanitizer is available near the check-in area. We encourage you to bring your own private supply if you do not wish to use the shared station.
- Follow physical distancing guidelines by maintaining at least 6-feet of physical distance between groups/families. Refrain from gathering on site with friends or family in groups of more than 10.
- Please help children to physically distance from other guests.
- Try to visit at non-peak hours (generally before 11 AM on weekends and Friday, almost anytime).
- Remember that we’re open Monday through Thursday by appointment. Please feel free to call and visit during one of those days to avoid crowds.
- Enhanced measures may call for temporary closures or delays during your visit. We appreciate your patience!
Please know that if you do not feel comfortable visiting White Dog Farms right now, we understand and encourage you to delay your visit until a time in the future when you do feel comfortable. We believe each of us has to individually make the decision as to what we feel is right and/or safe for ourselves and our families.
Our guidelines are subject to change as needed to comply with mandates issued during the COVID-19 pandemic. We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you soon.