We’ll be opening the farm for tree tagging on Friday, November 5, 2021.
We’ll be open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 9AM to 4:00 PM.
You might have been looking at the weather forecast for this weekend and seen that heavy rains and high winds are forecasted through mid-day on Saturday.
With that in mind, we will be opening at 1PM on Saturday for tree tagging, tree sales, and pick-ups. Please don’t come out any earlier, as we won’t be out working during the inclement weather.
Also, we have no more Concolor Fir trees for this year. Plenty of Douglas fir to choose from though!
We are committed to the health and safety of our team and guests and rely on your support to do your part to protect yourself, your family and other people at the farm by adhering to the following guidelines:
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick or have any symptoms of COVID-19; have been in contact with recognized COVID-19 cases; or have traveled to states listed in NJ’s travel advisory within the last 2 weeks.
- MASK POLICY:
- You are REQUIRED to wear a mask while in the parking area, when you are checking in to pick up a tag or pay for your tree, when in contact with any team members, and out on the farm when physical distancing is not possible.
- Masks are OPTIONAL when you are out in the trees and physically distant from any other customers and staff.
- Hand sanitizer is available near the check-in area. We encourage you to bring your own private supply if you do not wish to use the shared station.
- Follow physical distancing guidelines by maintaining at least 6-feet of physical distance between groups/families. Refrain from gathering on site with friends or family in groups of more than 10.
- Please help children to physically distance from other guests.
- Try to visit at non-peak hours (generally before 11 AM on weekends and Friday, almost anytime).
- Remember that we’re open Monday through Thursday by appointment. Please feel free to call and visit during one of those days to avoid crowds.
- Enhanced measures may call for temporary closures or delays during your visit. We appreciate your patience!
Please know that if you do not feel comfortable visiting White Dog Farms right now, we understand and encourage you to delay your visit until a time in the future when you do feel comfortable. We believe each of us has to individually make the decision as to what we feel is right and/or safe for ourselves and our families.
Our guidelines are subject to change as needed to comply with mandates issued during the COVID-19 pandemic. We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you soon.
Just a reminder about our hours of operation. Even though they’re posted here on our website and on Facebook, we thought it might be helpful to do a quick post.
If you would like to come to the farm outside of our regular hours to tag or pick up a previously tagged tree, please take a moment to check in with us first. We want to make sure someone is here and that we can accommodate your request before you take the trip.