“Choose and Cut” Christmas Trees – Trees are Sold Out for 2021. Last day for pickups is Saturday, 12/18/2021 at Noon.
We’re sorry to report that as of Sunday, November 23, 2021, we are sold out of trees for the 2021 season.
Due to unprecedented demand and limited supply, we have to stop earlier than expected. Even though we’ve been replanting after every season, it still takes at least 7 to 10 years for the trees to reach the optimal Christmas tree height.
We have a an excellent selection of wreaths and grave blankets, and will be open for previously tagged tree pickups on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays until Saturday, December 18, 2021 at Noon.
Many thanks to all of our long time visitors, as well as all the new folks we met this year – we appreciate your support. Wishing everyone a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
White Dog Farms, a choose and cut Christmas Tree farm based in the heart of South Jersey, looks forward to seeing you this year! The trees have continued to grow and fill out, and we’ve been patiently tending to them until the day when you’ll take one home to decorate.
Are you ready for a fun and memorable holiday experience with your family on a real working tree farm? At White Dog Farms you can pick your own Christmas tree from our field of trees. We also offer freshly made grave blankets and wreaths.
We’re a South Jersey Christmas tree farm located in Hammonton, New Jersey, and are easy to reach from several major highways (see map). We’re open three days a week during the season, and other times by appointment.
Here’s How it Works
- We have a selection of Douglas Fir and Concolor Fir trees available.
- You choose and tag the tree and we will cut it fresh for you.
- Or, feel free to tag the tree early, and pick it up at a later date.
- We transport the tree from the field and use a tree shaking device to remove loose items from the tree.
- We use a netting machine to compact your tree for easier travel on your car and getting through doors into your home. Every now and then the tree might be too big for the netter, so it’s not a guarantee.
- Our team will use twine to tie the tree on the car or place it in the trunk.
- Beautiful, fresh, hand-made wreaths and grave blankets for sale.
- We accept cash or credit cards.
We look forward to seeing you this season!
Hours of Operation – Opening on Friday, November 5, 2021 for tagging.