“Choose and Cut” Christmas Trees – sold out for the 2020 season. Last day for pickups is Saturday, December 19, 2020.
As of Sunday, December 6, we are sold out of trees for the 2020 season. We are open for grave blanket sales and tagged tree pick-up through Saturday, December 19, 2020. Any changes will be posted here and on our Facebook page. Like us to stay up-to-date on the latest information.
White Dog Farms, a choose and cut Christmas Tree farm based in the heart of South Jersey, looks forward to seeing you this year! The trees have continued to grow and fill out, and we’ve been patiently tending to them until the day when you’ll take one home to decorate.
Are you ready for a fun and memorable holiday experience with your family on a real working tree farm? At White Dog Farms you can pick your own Christmas tree from our field of trees. We also offer freshly made grave blankets and wreaths.
We’re a South Jersey Christmas tree farm located in Hammonton, New Jersey, and are easy to reach from several major highways (see map). We’re open three days a week during the holiday season, and other times by appointment.
Here’s How it Works
- We have a selection of Douglas Fir and Concolor Fir trees available. Note – sold out for 2020.
- Concolor fir has a deep green color with a flexible branch system, 1 ½” needles, and citrus scent.
- You choose and tag the tree and we will cut it fresh for you.
- Or, feel free to tag the tree early, and pick it up at a later date.
- We’ll transport the tree from the field.
- We’ll use a tree shaking device to remove loose items from the tree.
- We use a netting machine to compact your tree for easier travel on your car and getting through doors into your home. Every now and then the tree might be too big for the netter, so it’s not a guarantee.
- Our team will use twine to tie the tree on the car or place it in the trunk.
- Beautiful, fresh, hand-made wreaths and grave blankets for sale.
- We accept cash or credit cards.
We look forward to seeing you next season!
Hours of Operation – Now Closed for the 2020 Season