“Choose and Cut” Christmas Trees – any size tree, same price!
We’ll be opening for the season on November 9, 2019!
White Dog Farms, a choose and cut Christmas Tree farm based in the heart of South Jersey, looks forward to seeing you this year! The trees have continued to grow and fill out, and we’ve been patiently tending to them until the day when you’ll take one home to decorate.
Are you ready for a fun and memorable holiday experience with your family on a real working tree farm? At White Dog Farms you can pick your own Christmas tree from our field of over 8,000 trees. We also offer freshly made grave blankets and wreaths.
We’re a South Jersey Christmas tree farm located in Hammonton, New Jersey, and are easy to reach from several major highways (see map). We’re open three days a week during the holiday season (beginning on Halloween), and other times by appointment.
Here’s How it Works
- We have great selection of Douglas Fir, Concolor Fir (also called White Fir) and Spruce available to cut.
- Concolor fir has a deep green color with a flexible branch system, 1 ½” needles, and citrus scent.
- Tree sizes range from table top up to about 20 feet.
- You choose and tag the tree and we will cut it fresh for you.
- Or, feel free to tag the tree early, and pick it up at a later date.
- We’ll transport the tree from the field.
- We’ll use a tree shaking device to remove loose items from the tree.
- We use a netting machine to compact your tree for easier travel on your car and getting through doors into your home. Every now and then the tree might be too big for the netter, so it’s not a guarantee.
- Our team will use twine to tie the tree on the car or place it in the trunk.
- Beautiful, fresh, hand-made wreaths and grave blankets for sale.
- We accept cash or credit cards.
We look forward to seeing you this season!
Hours of Operation
Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday – other days by appointment, just give us a call.
Friday 9:00 – 4:00
Saturday 9:00 – 4:00
Sunday 9:00 – 4:00